Sunday, March 21, 2010

Two New Publications

It's been a while. I've been busy writing and teaching. Taking a meditation and writing class with Clara Rosemarda to help ease stress and find new subject matter. It's wonderful. Two new stories of mine are out on the web and people have been asking, so let me know if you've read them. Eleven Eleven has a story of mine out called "Rat Stories" and Stone's Throw Magazine has one of my stories called "Always Say Sorry." I'll post connections in the sidebar. Mainly I've been recovering from a couple of bouts with spring flu, but I don't like to talk about illness, which is why I'm going to keep this short. I'm rewatching New Moon from the Twilight series. I know. My eleven year is Team Jacob and has a poster shrine to him in her closet. I'll write more later.