Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer's Here!

Yeah, the time has arrived to finally get some more exercise, eat right, read books, and write. This is a not-necessarily-in-that-order list. One summer must-read is--The Elements of Style. I've read it before, but oh-so-long-ago. (This is a hyphenated summer blog.) I was determined to go to sleep and get up early and start with gardening and laundry in the morning; then writing in the afternoon and what-do-you-know, my back was killing me last night, so I had a rough night and had to sleep late. Tennis is not good for a bad back, I guess. I was thinking it'd be useful to post some of my favorite websites for writers on this blog so here goes:
newpages.com duotrope.com are both great resources for writers to find places to publish
Go to emerging writers website--it's a blog under breaktech.net, but I'm sure if you google in Emerging Writers you'll find it.